Trikatu - Himalaya
- Trikatu promotes appetite and aids healthy digestion.
2.Piperine and gingerols, the active constituents ofTrikatu, stimulate the enzyme activity that is responsible for healthy digestion.
3.Stimulates the liver to secrete bile which is vital for fat digestion and absorption.
4.Soothes and calms the digestive system, relieving abdominal bloating and belching.
5.Supports the normal bioavailability of nutrients from food.
- Abdominal bloating
- Loss of appetite
GOOD TO KNOW:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Each tablet contains: Trikatu [Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale); Long pepper fruit (Piper longum); Black Pepper fruit (Piper nigrum)] - 125 mg
Each 5 ml contains 75 mg of Trikatu (combination of Sunthi (Zingiber officinale); Pippali (Piper longum); Maricha (Piper nigrum)] Fruits and Rhizome extract
Tablet: 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Children: 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon) twice a day
Adults: 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) twice a day
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.