Punarvana - Himalaya
- In Ayurveda, 'Punarnava' means that which rejuvenates or renews the body.
- The chemical compounds that naturally occur in the herb like flavonoids, alkaloids, and glycosides, help prevent free radical damage to the kidneys.
- Punarnava displays diuretic activity and assists in the flushing of harmful toxins and pathogens.
- This herb controls the recurrence of urinary system infections by neutralizing disease-causing germs and their toxic effects.
- Punarnava exhibits analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties which soothe and calm the urinary tract.
- Urinary tract infections
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Each capsule contains: Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) root extract – 250 mg.
1-2 capsule twice daily or as directed by your physician..